Sahith Theegala has +10000 odds at the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent event, THE PLAYERS Championship, and finished 74th. Before Theegala tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sahith Theegala Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sahith Theegala to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +10000
Bet $20, Payout $2,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sahith Theegala
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||74||70-75-78-75 (+10)||27||$49,250|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||14||72-70-72-70 (-4)||5||$325,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||6||71-68-68-66 (-11)||6||$700,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||39||72-70-68-71 (-3)||16||$87,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sahith Theegala
- Theegala will look to make the cut for the 12th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Theegala has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Theegala finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Theegala has finshed below par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sahith Theegala
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Theegala was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship ranked in the 50th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes on par 4s).
- Theegala was better than only 1% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 5.19 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Theegala carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Theegala carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.7).
- Theegala’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average (5.1).