The RBC Canadian Open is underway, and Sam Bennett is in 29th position with a score of -2.
Sam Bennett Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Bennett to win the 2023 RBC Canadian Open +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sam Bennett
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 1- 4||The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||63||71-73-72-84 (+12)||19||$42,800|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||16||68-68-76-74 (-2)||10||$0|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||49||70-73-74-73 (+10)||16||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Bennett
- Bennett will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fifth straight event.
- Bennett has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- In his past four events, Bennett has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- He has an average score relative to par of +5 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Bennett has finished under par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 13 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Bennett
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bennett was in the first percentile on par 3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.63 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him in the 65th percentile of the competitors.
- Bennett was better than just 29% of the field at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.72.
- Bennett failed to record a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other competitors averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Bennett carded 10 bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.3).
- Bennett’s five birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average of 4.5.