Sam Burns put together a 20th-place finish in his most recent tournament at TPC Southwind in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship. He comes into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship with +3300 odds, the 12th-best odds of the field. Before Burns tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Sam Burns Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Burns to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +3300
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||14||69-69-65-67 (-10)||10||$123,500|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||73-75 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||19||67-65-71-71 (-6)||9||$94,250|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||32||69-70-71-73 (+3)||204||$108,001|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- In his past four tournaments, Burns has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Burns finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Burns has finished below par seven times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score three times in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- His 3.92-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him strongly, in the 86th percentile of the competitors.
- Burns shot better than 58% of the competitors at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Burns fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Burns recorded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Burns carded more birdies or better (13) than the field average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.