Sam Burns earned a sixth-place finish in his last action in the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) on March 16 – 19, and comes into the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +3300 odds to win. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Burns in this event.
Sam Burns Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Burns to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +3300
Bet $20, Payout $680.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sam Burns
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||6||69-73-70-67 (-5)||5||$293,625|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||68-74-72-70 (-4)||13||$114,167|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-72 (+5)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Burns
- In his past four tournaments, Burns has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Burns has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Burns has finished below par five times, while also posting one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Burns
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Burns shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 2.9 strokes to finish in the 95th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.14-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 49th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Burns shot better than 87% of the competitors (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Burns recorded a birdie or better on five of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Burns carded fewer bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average of 3.4.
- Burns’ three birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the tournament average of 3.3.