Sam Ryder prepares for the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +20000 odds after making the cut in his last event at this course, the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship, finishing 51st. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ryder in this event.
Sam Ryder Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Ryder to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +20000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||38||67-71-67-70 (-5)||15||$31,540|
|July 27-29||3M Open||7||70-66-65-68 (-15)||9||$245,050|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- Ryder has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Ryder finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -10 across his past four events.
- Ryder has finshed below par seven times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder was in the 63rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.02-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him in the 61st percentile of the competitors.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Ryder was better than 58% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- Ryder shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Ryder carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Ryder had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.