The Shriners Children’s Open is underway, and ahead of the third round Sam Ryder is in sixth position with a score of -9.
Sam Ryder Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $520.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||51||67-69-72-73 (-7)||11||$19,828|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||14||68-68-72-69 (-11)||10||$153,300|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||68-70-68-68 (-6)||9||$116,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- Ryder has made the cut in six straight events.
- Ryder has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Ryder carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- In his past four events, his average score was -7.
- Ryder has finished below par 10 times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 52nd percentile of the field.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the 12th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.93 strokes on par 4s).
- Ryder was better than 88% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Ryder shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Ryder carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Ryder’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were more than the field average (6.1).