Sam Ryder played to a seventh-place finish in his last action in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities on July 27-30, and heads into the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +10000 odds to win. Before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Ryder in this event.
Sam Ryder Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Ryder to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +10000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sam Ryder
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||7||70-66-65-68 (-15)||9||$245,050|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||71-69 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 2||Rocket Mortgage Classic||40||65-71-70-71 (-11)||13||$33,000|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Ryder
- Ryder has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Ryder carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -13 those two times he made the cut.
- Ryder has headed to the clubhouse under par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Ryder
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Ryder finished in the 53rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- His 3.82-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him strongly, in the 94th percentile of the competitors.
- Ryder was better than 47% of the golfers at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Ryder carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Ryder carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.4.
- Ryder’s 13 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the field average of 6.4.