The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Sam Stevens is in 86th position with a score of E.
Sam Stevens Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sam Stevens to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Sam Stevens
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||37||69-67-73-66 (-5)||10||$88,000|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||76-72 (+8)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||10||69-69-66-66 (-14)||10||$196,950|
Recent Form Insights: Sam Stevens
- In his past four tournaments, Stevens has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- Stevens finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Stevens has finished below par seven times, while also registering two par-or-better rounds and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on three occasions in his last 11 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sam Stevens
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stevens was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 46th percentile of competitors.
- His 4-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship placed him in the 39th percentile of the field.
- Stevens shot better than 42% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.49.
- Stevens recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the other competitors averaged 3.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Stevens carded three bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Stevens’ six birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the field average of 8.8.