After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Sang-Moon Bae is in ninth position with a score of -5.
Sang-Moon Bae Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sang-Moon Bae to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Sang-Moon Bae
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-77 (+5)||—||$-|
|June 8-10||RBC Canadian Open||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 11-13||AT&T Byron Nelson||43||66-68-68-70 (-12)||11||$30,115|
Recent Form Insights: Sang-Moon Bae
- Bae has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four tournaments, Bae has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -9 in his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Bae has finished under par six times, while also carding one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sang-Moon Bae
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Bae finished in the fourth percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- He averaged 4.15 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Barbasol Championship, which landed him in the 16th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Bae was better than just 12% of the field (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Bae failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Bae recorded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Bae failed to card a birdie or better on a single one of the 20 par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship. The tournament average was 5.2.