Satoshi Kodaira is in 45th position, with a score of -3, following the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta at Vidanta Vallarta.
Satoshi Kodaira Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Satoshi Kodaira to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +200000
Bet $20, Payout $40,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||70-72 (E)||—||$-|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||64||72-72-73-77 (+6)||21||$18,868|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||75-68 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- Kodaira has an average finishing position of 55th in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Kodaira did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Kodaira has finished under par three times, while also registering one par-or-better round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira was in the 46th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.14 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which landed him in the 14th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Kodaira shot better than 70% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Kodaira shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Kodaira had two bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- Kodaira carded fewer birdies or better (three) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.