Satoshi Kodaira is in 89th position, with a score of E, after the second round of the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links.
Satoshi Kodaira Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Satoshi Kodaira to win the 2023 RBC Heritage +100000
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Satoshi Kodaira
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||64||72-72-73-77 (+6)||21||$18,868|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||MC||75-68 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 2- 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||29||69-68-76-67 (-7)||11||$58,500|
Recent Form Insights: Satoshi Kodaira
- In his past four tournaments, Kodaira has an average finish of 61st.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Kodaira carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of even par across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kodaira has finished below par five times, while also registering one bogey-free round and seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Satoshi Kodaira
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kodaira was in the 57th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.25-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open ranked in the 10th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Kodaira was better than 50% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Kodaira recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Kodaira recorded two bogeys or worse, which equaled the field average.
- Kodaira recorded fewer birdies or better (five) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.