Scott Brown enters the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course) with +15000 odds. He made the cut and finished 28th in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2022 Corales Puntacana Championship. Below we help you make your best bets on Brown before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Scott Brown Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Brown to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Scott Brown
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||33||72-70-68-71 (-7)||14||$19,841|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||76-75 (+11)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||72-71-72 (E)||—||$-|
|January 24 – 27||Farmers Insurance Open||72||69-75-77-77 (+10)||23||$17,487|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Brown
- In his past four appearances, Brown has an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Brown did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of +2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Brown has finished under par five times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Brown
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Brown finished in the 46th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Puerto Rico Open, which was good enough to place him in the 67th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Brown was better than 65% of the competitors at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Brown shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Brown had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Brown’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were more than the field average (4.7).