After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Scott Piercy is in 149th position with a score of +5.
Scott Piercy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Piercy to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +500000
Bet $20, Payout $100,020.00
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||45||68-70-70-68 (-4)||16||$22,116|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||80 (+9)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||71-74 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 97th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Piercy did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Piercy has ended the day under par twice, while also carding two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 61st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Piercy was better than 58% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Piercy recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Piercy carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (1.9).
- Piercy carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship.