Following the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Scott Piercy is in 25th position with a score of -5.
Scott Piercy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Piercy to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||69-72 (-1)||—||$-|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||MC||72-75 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 23-26||Corales Puntacana Championship||29||74-67-70-70 (-7)||12||$24,352|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 27th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, Piercy carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four events.
- Piercy has headed to the clubhouse better than par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 10 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the eighth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes on par 4s).
- Piercy was better than 94% of the field at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Piercy recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Piercy did not have a bogey or worse (the other competitors averaged two).
- Piercy’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the tournament average of 6.2.