Heading into the weekend of the Shriners Children’s Open, Scott Piercy is in 57th position with a score of -3.
Scott Piercy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $50,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 5-7||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||77-73 (+6)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||45||68-70-70-68 (-4)||16||$22,116|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy finished 45th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- Piercy did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -4 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last nine rounds, Piercy has ended the day below par three times, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 18th percentile of the field.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the competitors.
- Piercy was better than just 22% of the field at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- Piercy recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Piercy recorded more bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (1.9).
- Piercy’s five birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.