Scott Piercy heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +12500 odds after missing the cut at the 2018 Valero Texas Open, his last tournament at this course. Before Piercy tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Scott Piercy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Piercy to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Scott Piercy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23 – 26||Corales Puntacana Championship||29||74-67-70-70 (-7)||12||$24,352|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||71-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||21||67-73-67-71 (-10)||11||$35,958|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||50||69-71-72-72 (E)||17||$48,867|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Piercy
- Piercy has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four events, with an average finish of 33rd.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Piercy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Piercy has finished below par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-five score in two of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Piercy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Piercy shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 82nd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship ranked in the 55th percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.03 strokes on par 4s).
- Piercy was better than 57% of the competitors at the Corales Puntacana Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- Piercy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship, Piercy had two bogeys or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.7).
- Piercy’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Corales Puntacana Championship were less than the tournament average of 4.6.