Scott Stallings has +30000 odds to win the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last time here in 2014. Before Stallings tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Scott Stallings Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scott Stallings to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +30000
Bet $20, Payout $6,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Scott Stallings
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||69||71-74-72-75 (+4)||21||$51,500|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||75-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||75-74 (+7)||—||$-|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||23||66-73-69-70 (-6)||13||$174,000|
Recent Form Insights: Scott Stallings
- In his past four events, Stallings has an average finish of 46th.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Stallings finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Stallings has finished below par four times and posted three better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scott Stallings
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Stallings was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.2-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship ranked in the 32nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.11 strokes on par 4s).
- Stallings shot better than 55% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Stallings fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the field averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Stallings carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (2.7).
- Stallings’ seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average (5.1).