The TOUR Championship is underway, and Scottie Scheffler is in fourth position with a score of -9.
Scottie Scheffler Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Scottie Scheffler to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +300
Bet $20, Payout $80.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Scottie Scheffler
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||2||66-69-64-66 (-15)||2||$1,760,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||67-66-71-70 (-6)||9||$116,000|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||23||70-75-72-67 (E)||13||$121,500|
Recent Form Insights: Scottie Scheffler
- Scheffler has finished in the top five in each of his last two tournaments.
- Scheffler has made the cut in 23 straight events.
- Scheffler has finished in the top five twice in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Scheffler has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average three times.
- He has finished with an average score of -8 those four times he made the cut.
- Scheffler has finshed under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Scottie Scheffler
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Scheffler shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 76th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.79 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the BMW Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 94th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the BMW Championship, Scheffler was better than 49% of the field (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Scheffler fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Scheffler carded one bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Scheffler’s 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average of 8.8.