Sean O’Hair is in 52nd position, with a score of +1, following the second round of the Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course).
Sean O’Hair Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $20,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sean O’Hair
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||61||75-68-73-72 (E)||21||$8,474|
|February 22 – 25||The Honda Classic||MC||74-70 (+4)||—||$-|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-73-72-74 (+1)||19||$18,540|
Recent Form Insights: Sean O’Hair
- O’Hair has an average finishing position of 59th in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- O’Hair has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- O’Hair has finished below par twice and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sean O’Hair
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- O’Hair shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 2.75 strokes to finish in the 94th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.23 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Puerto Rico Open, which landed him in the 14th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- O’Hair was better than 44% of the golfers at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- O’Hair shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on five of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, O’Hair recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- O’Hair had more birdies or better (six) than the tournament average of 4.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.