Sepp Straka enters the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club with +25000 odds. He made the cut and finished 30th in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 Masters Tournament. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Straka before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Sepp Straka Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sepp Straka to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||22||73-70-70-69 (-6)||9||$83,067|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||65||74-72-74-69 (+1)||18||$53,250|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||70-77 (+3)||—||$-|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||5||69-68-66-68 (-9)||5||$284,760|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- Straka has finished in the top five once in his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- Straka finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Straka has finished below par nine times, while also posting one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score in one of his last 14 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 80th percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.98 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Straka was better than 50% of the golfers (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Straka carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Straka recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of two).
- Straka’s 10 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.