Sepp Straka (+50000) heads into the 2023 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2022, finishing 78th. Before Straka tees off in Rochester, New York, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Sepp Straka Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Sepp Straka to win the 2023 PGA Championship +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Sepp Straka
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 4- 7||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||76-71 (+5)||—||$-|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||46||70-73-74-78 (+7)||19||$57,600|
|March 30 – April 2||Valero Texas Open||22||73-70-70-69 (-6)||9||$83,067|
Recent Form Insights: Sepp Straka
- In his past four events, Straka has an average finish of 34th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Straka carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those two times he made the cut.
- Straka has finished below par four times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Sepp Straka
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Straka was in the 55th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.36 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which landed him in the third percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Straka was better than 85% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.57.
- Straka carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Straka recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Straka recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of five on the 22 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.