Shane Lowry will look for another strong performance this year at the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after a third-place performance at this tournament in 2022. Bookmakers give him +5000 odds. Before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Lowry in this event.
Shane Lowry Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Shane Lowry to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +5000
Bet $20, Payout $1,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Shane Lowry
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||77-69-68-70 (-4)||13||$114,167|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||67||72-70-80-71 (+5)||14||$42,600|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||5||68-68-65-70 (-9)||5||$284,760|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||14||69-69-71-68 (-7)||10||$355,000|
Recent Form Insights: Shane Lowry
- Lowry will look to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Lowry has finished in the top five in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, Lowry has finished within five shots of the leader once. He carded a score better than average three times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Lowry has finished below par 11 times and posted 13 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Shane Lowry
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lowry was in the 44th percentile on par 3s at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at THE PLAYERS Championship, which landed him in the 60th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Lowry shot better than 90% of the field at THE PLAYERS Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Lowry carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Lowry carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Lowry’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average (5.1).