Sportsbooks list Si Woo Kim as the favorite (+2000) to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Kim before he tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Si Woo Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Si Woo Kim to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +2000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Si Woo Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-23||The Open Championship||MC||69-80 (+7)||—||$-|
|June 22-25||Travelers Championship||MC||72-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|June 15-18||U.S. Open||39||67-72-71-74 (+4)||205||$85,441|
|June 1- 4||The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||4||71-68-71-73 (-5)||2||$960,000|
Recent Form Insights: Si Woo Kim
- Kim has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Kim has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average once.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was -1.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kim has finished under par five times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Si Woo Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim shot below average over the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 21st percentile of the field.
- His 4.32-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him below average, in the 19th percentile of the field.
- Kim shot better than 57% of the golfers at The Open Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.67 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.78.
- Kim failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Kim carded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.3).
- Kim recorded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 3.4 on the 22 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.