Stephan Jaeger, who took 14th in the Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club from August 3-5 in his last action, comes into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +9000 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Jaeger before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +9000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||14||67-66-64-73 (-10)||10||$123,500|
|July 27-29||3M Open||30||71-66-71-66 (-10)||14||$46,744|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||34||68-70-70-67 (-9)||6||$19,798|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||13||68-69-66-66 (-15)||6||$140,600|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has qualified for the weekend in 12 straight events.
- Jaeger has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard twice in his past four appearances.
- Jaeger finished with a better-than-average score in each of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -11 in his past four events.
- Jaeger has finshed under par 13 times, completed his day without a bogey four times and finished 12 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score once and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 16 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 43rd percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.9 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 91st percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Jaeger shot better than 58% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Jaeger carded a birdie or better on six of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Jaeger recorded four bogeys or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Jaeger’s 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.