After the second round of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Stephan Jaeger is in 19th position with a score of -6.
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta +9000
Bet $20, Payout $1,820.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||27||66-72-72-74 (E)||10||$53,190|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||44||74-72-69-70 (-3)||14||$75,036|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four tournaments.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Jaeger finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Jaeger has finished below par five times, while also carding one bogey-free round and six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 12 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger was in the 80th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.09 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the RBC Heritage, which placed him in the 22nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Jaeger shot better than just 1% of the golfers at the RBC Heritage on par-5 holes, averaging 5.17 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Jaeger carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Jaeger had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of two.
- Jaeger had fewer birdies or better (three) than the field average of 6.2 on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.