Stephan Jaeger is in 111th position, with a score of +2, heading into the weekend of the RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links.
Stephan Jaeger Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stephan Jaeger to win the 2023 RBC Heritage +40000
Bet $20, Payout $8,020.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Stephan Jaeger
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16-19||Valspar Championship||27||66-72-72-74 (E)||10||$53,190|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||44||74-72-69-70 (-3)||14||$75,036|
|February 23-26||The Honda Classic||14||71-69-67-67 (-6)||8||$134,400|
Recent Form Insights: Stephan Jaeger
- Jaeger will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Jaeger has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Jaeger finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -2 those four times he made the cut.
- Jaeger has finished below par seven times and recorded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stephan Jaeger
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Jaeger finished in the 59th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.1 strokes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship ranked in the 62nd percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Valspar Championship, Jaeger was better than 63% of the competitors (averaging 4.69 strokes per hole).
- Jaeger carded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the tournament average was 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Jaeger carded more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (3.4).
- Jaeger’s three birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were less than the field average of 3.3.