Following the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Stewart Cink is in 60th position with a score of -1.
Stewart Cink Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stewart Cink to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||37||74-63-67-71 (-9)||15||$34,710|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||23||68-73-71-72 (E)||13||$121,500|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- In his past four tournaments, Cink has an average finish of 40th.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four appearances.
- Cink finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -3 in his past four appearances.
- Cink has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink was in the 12th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.96 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 24) at the Wyndham Championship, which was good enough to place him in the 77th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Cink was better than 35% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.46 strokes.
- Cink failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other participants averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Cink recorded one bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.9).
- Cink’s five birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.1.