Stewart Cink enters the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this event in 2018. Before Cink tees off in San Antonio, Texas, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Stewart Cink Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Stewart Cink to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +25000
Bet $20, Payout $5,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Stewart Cink
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||MC||69-76 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||73-79 (+8)||—||$-|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-74 (+4)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Stewart Cink
- He has failed to make the cut in each of his past four tournaments.
- Cink did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- Over his last eight rounds, Cink has finushed under par once, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Stewart Cink
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Cink was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.2 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.17-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him below average, in the 31st percentile of the field.
- Cink shot better than 42% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.75 strokes.
- Cink fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.4).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Cink recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.4).
- Cink carded fewer birdies or better (one) than the tournament average of 3.3 on the 18 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship.