Taylor Moore, coming off a victory at the Valspar Championship, heads to Augusta National Golf Club with +15000 odds to win. Before Moore tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Taylor Moore Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Taylor Moore to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +15000
Bet $20, Payout $3,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Moore
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||1||71-67-69-67 (-10)||0||$1,458,000|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||35||70-75-65-74 (-4)||13||$114,167|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||39||73-72-70-74 (+1)||10||$70,029|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Moore
- Moore has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four appearances, Moore has finished first once.
- Moore finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Moore has finished below par seven times and carded nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has carded a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on four occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Moore
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Moore was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.15 strokes on the 20 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.83 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Valspar Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 100th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.13 strokes).
- Moore shot better than 83% of the competitors at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Moore recorded a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.4.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Moore had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (3.4).
- Moore’s seven birdies or better on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the field average of 3.3.