Heading into the weekend of the Shriners Children’s Open, Taylor Pendrith is in 11th position with a score of -8.
Taylor Pendrith Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $20, Payout $1,120.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Taylor Pendrith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 14-16||Fortinet Championship||MC||74-70 (E)||—||$-|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||71-68 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Taylor Pendrith
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his past four tournaments.
- Pendrith has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- Over his last eight rounds, Pendrith has ended the day below par three times, while also posting three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Taylor Pendrith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pendrith finished in the 18th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- His 4.1-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship ranked in the 18th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Pendrith shot better than 78% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Pendrith did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship (the other participants averaged 1.1).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Fortinet Championship, Pendrith recorded two bogeys or worse (less than the field average of 2.2).
- Pendrith’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Fortinet Championship were less than the tournament average (5.4).