Ted Potter Jr. missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Corales Puntacana Championship, and he has +75000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s tournament at Puntacana Resort & Club (Corales Golf Course). Below we help you make your best bets on Potter Jr before he tees off in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Ted Potter Jr. Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Ted Potter Jr. to win the 2023 Corales Puntacana Championship +75000
Bet $20, Payout $15,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Ted Potter Jr.
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 1 – 4||Puerto Rico Open||59||71-72-69-75 (-1)||20||$8,664|
|February 1 – 5||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||73-70-76 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 20 – 23||3M Open||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13 – 16||Barracuda Championship||MC||77-74 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Ted Potter Jr.
- Potter Jr has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 59th.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Potter Jr has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished -1 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Potter Jr has ended the day under par three times, while also registering four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 11 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Ted Potter Jr.
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Potter Jr finished in the 20th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 3.19 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging 4 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- Potter Jr shot better than 33% of the competitors at the Puerto Rico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Potter Jr recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Potter Jr carded four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.1).
- Potter Jr carded more birdies or better (seven) than the field average of 4.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open.