Thomas Pieters has +12500 odds at the 2023 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club. He missed the cut in his last appearance at this course, the 2022 Masters Tournament. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Pieters before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Thomas Pieters Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Thomas Pieters to win the 2023 Masters Tournament +12500
Bet $20, Payout $2,520.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Thomas Pieters
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14 – 17||The Open Championship||28||75-67-67-71 (-8)||12||$90,917|
|June 16 – 19||U.S. Open||27||72-68-73-72 (+5)||11||$127,002|
|May 19 – 22||PGA Championship||71||69-73-77-73 (+12)||17||$24,250|
|April 7 – 10||Masters Tournament||MC||79-80 (+15)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Thomas Pieters
- Pieters has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Pieters has an average finishing position of 42nd in his past four events.
- Pieters finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +3.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Pieters has finushed under par five times, while also posting seven rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the 10 best scores of the day in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Thomas Pieters
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Pieters finished in the 48th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.89-stroke average on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him strongly, in the 83rd percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Pieters shot better than 54% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Pieters did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 0.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Pieters carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.2).
- Pieters recorded more birdies or better (15) than the field average of 9.1 on the 56 par-4 holes at The Open Championship.