Thriston Lawrence is in 48th position, with a score of +4, following the second round of the PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club.
Thriston Lawrence Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Thriston Lawrence to win the 2023 PGA Championship +75000
Bet $20, Payout $15,020.00
First Bet Offer Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Thriston Lawrence
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||76-72 (+4)||—||$-|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||42||69-71-73-69 (-6)||14||$51,000|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||24||69-71-71-69 (E)||7||$72,254|
Recent Form Insights: Thriston Lawrence
- Lawrence has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 38th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four events, Lawrence carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Lawrence has finished under par six times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Thriston Lawrence
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Lawrence shot well on the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 78th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.15-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard placed him in the 47th percentile of the field.
- Lawrence shot better than just 4% of the competitors at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.73.
- Lawrence carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard, Lawrence had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Lawrence’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard were less than the field average of 3.9.