Tom Hoge enters the 2023 BMW Championship at Olympia Fields Country Club (North Course) with +15000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 48th in his most recent time at this tournament in 2022. Before he tees off in Olympia Fields, Illinois, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoge in this event.
Tom Hoge Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tom Hoge to win the 2023 BMW Championship +15000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||45||67-69-73-67 (-4)||80||$-|
|July 27-29||3M Open||20||68-69-68-67 (-12)||12||$82,179|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||19||69-66-66-73 (-6)||9||$94,250|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- In his past four events, Hoge has finished in the top 20 twice.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hoge finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Hoge has finshed below par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge finished in the first percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 3.31 strokes.
- His 3.96-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship ranked in the 28th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.61 strokes on par 4s).
- Hoge was better than 45% of the golfers at the FedEx St. Jude Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.07.
- Hoge carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship (the tournament average was 4.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, Hoge recorded more bogeys or worse (five) than the field average (1.7).
- Hoge’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were less than the field average (12.5).