Tom Hoge earned a 20th-place finish in his last action in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, and enters play in the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +15000 odds. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoge in this event.
Tom Hoge Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tom Hoge to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +15000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tom Hoge
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-29||3M Open||20||68-69-68-67 (-12)||12||$82,179|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||MC||72-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||19||69-66-66-73 (-6)||9||$94,250|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||79-67 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tom Hoge
- Hoge has finished in the top 20 in two of his past four appearances.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Hoge finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of -9 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Hoge has finished below par eight times, while also registering one par-or-better round and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tom Hoge
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hoge was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 53rd percentile of the field.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the 3M Open placed him well, in the 86th percentile of the competitors.
- Hoge shot better than 42% of the competitors at the 3M Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.54 strokes.
- Hoge recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Hoge carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.4.
- Hoge’s 12 birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (6.4).