The Fortinet Championship is underway, and Tommy Gainey is in 35th position with a score of -2.
Tommy Gainey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tommy Gainey to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +200000
Bet $20, Payout $40,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Gainey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||16||70-69-69-65 (-15)||7||$52,345|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Gainey
- In his past four tournaments, Gainey has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- In his past four tournaments, Gainey carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- Gainey has finshed under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last nine rounds played.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Gainey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gainey was in the 75th percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.38-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him poorly, in the first percentile of the field.
- Gainey shot better than 100% of the field at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 3.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Gainey carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Gainey had fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Gainey’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).