Tommy Gainey has +100000 odds at the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club. He missed the cut in his last time out here, the 2022 Wyndham Championship. Before Gainey tees off in Greensboro, North Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Tommy Gainey Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tommy Gainey to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +100000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Tommy Gainey
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|July 13-16||Barbasol Championship||16||70-69-69-65 (-15)||7||$52,345|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||MC||74-74 (+6)||—||$-|
|June 8-11||RBC Canadian Open||MC||76-77 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tommy Gainey
- Gainey has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Gainey finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- He finished with a score of -15 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Gainey has finished under par four times, while also carding one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tommy Gainey
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gainey was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Barracuda Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.23-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship ranked in the eighth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- Gainey was better than 50% of the field at the Barracuda Championship on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.53.
- Gainey did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barracuda Championship, Gainey carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.2).
- Gainey’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the Barracuda Championship were less than the field average of 6.4.