Heading into the weekend of the Mexico Open at Vidanta, Tony Finau leads the pack with a score of -13.
Tony Finau Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tony Finau to win the 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta -100
Bet $20, Payout $40.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tony Finau
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 13-16||RBC Heritage||31||70-68-70-69 (-7)||10||$107,400|
|April 6- 9||Masters Tournament||26||69-74-73-72 (E)||12||$147,000|
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||19||73-72-66-71 (-6)||11||$275,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tony Finau
- Finau will attempt to make the cut for the 13th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four tournaments, Finau has finished first once.
- Finau has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Finau has finushed under par nine times, while also registering 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tony Finau
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Finau shot below average over the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 12th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 3.91 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the RBC Heritage, which was strong enough to land him in the 76th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 3.96 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Finau shot better than 85% of the competitors (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Finau did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Finau carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged two).
- Finau had more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.2 on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage.