Trevor Werbylo (+35000) heads into the 2023 Valspar Championship at Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead Course) after making the cut in his most recent event, the Puerto Rico Open, finishing 40th. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Werbylo before he tees off in Palm Harbor, Florida.
Trevor Werbylo Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Trevor Werbylo to win the 2023 Valspar Championship +35000
Bet $20, Payout $7,020.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Trevor Werbylo
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 2 – 5||Puerto Rico Open||40||71-70-71-70 (-6)||15||$15,390|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||49||70-71-67-71 (-1)||13||$20,524|
|February 2 – 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||58||72-72-70-72 (-1)||17||$19,800|
|January 25 – 28||Farmers Insurance Open||53||71-72-73-76 (+4)||17||$20,296|
Recent Form Insights: Trevor Werbylo
- Werbylo will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Werbylo has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 50th.
- Werbylo has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -1 in his past four tournaments.
- Werbylo has finshed under par seven times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 16 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Trevor Werbylo
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Werbylo was in the 53rd percentile on par 3s at the Puerto Rico Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.05-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open ranked in the 47th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Werbylo was better than 65% of the golfers (averaging 4.5 strokes per hole).
- Werbylo recorded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open (the other participants averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Puerto Rico Open, Werbylo had one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- Werbylo’s four birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Puerto Rico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.7.