Following the end of the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Troy Merritt is in 127th position with a score of +2.
Troy Merritt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Troy Merritt to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +250000
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||58||70-63-70-75 (-2)||18||$17,176|
|July 27-29||3M Open||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 20-22||Barracuda Championship||50||66-72-71-69 (-6)||9||$9,356|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- Merritt has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 78th.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Merritt has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Merritt has finshed below par three times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished two rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt finished in the 63rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes.
- He averaged 4.02 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which placed him in the 61st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Merritt was better than just 15% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Merritt carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Merritt recorded two bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- Merritt’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average (6.1).