Troy Merritt heads into the 2023 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club with +22500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the 3M Open. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Merritt before he takes to the course in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Troy Merritt Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Troy Merritt to win the 2023 Wyndham Championship +22500
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Troy Merritt
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 27-30||3M Open||MC||72-71 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 20-23||Barracuda Championship||50||66-72-71-69 (-6)||9||$9,356|
|July 13-16||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||71-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 6- 9||John Deere Classic||17||69-67-69-65 (-14)||7||$112,850|
Recent Form Insights: Troy Merritt
- In his past four tournaments, Merritt has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Merritt finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -10.
- Merritt has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Troy Merritt
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Merritt finished in the 31st percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, averaging par.
- His 4.09-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open ranked in the 27th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.98 strokes on par 4s).
- On the six par-5 holes at the 3M Open, Merritt shot better than just 13% of the competitors (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Merritt did not have a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the 3M Open, Merritt did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- Merritt’s three birdies or better on the 22 par-4 holes at the 3M Open were less than the tournament average of 6.4.