After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Tyler Duncan is in 105th position with a score of +1.
Tyler Duncan Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyler Duncan to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +50000
Bet $20, Payout $10,020.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Tyler Duncan
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||38||68-66-71-70 (-5)||15||$31,540|
|July 27-29||3M Open||20||64-67-71-70 (-12)||12||$82,179|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||72-69 (-3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Tyler Duncan
- Duncan will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- Duncan has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four appearances.
- Duncan finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four events.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Over his last 11 rounds, Duncan has finished under par six times, while also posting three par-or-better rounds and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyler Duncan
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Duncan was rather average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 63rd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wyndham Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 68th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Duncan was better than 35% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.46.
- Duncan carded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Duncan recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Duncan’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the field average of 6.1.