Tyrrell Hatton is +2500 to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind after finishing 20th in The Open Championship at Royal Liverpool Golf Club from July 20-22 in his most recent action. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Tyrrell Hatton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyrrell Hatton to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +2500
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||20||71-73-68-71 (-1)||12||$163,067|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||6||69-62-71-69 (-9)||6||$233,500|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||27||74-67-69-72 (+2)||203||$143,295|
|June 8-10||RBC Canadian Open||3||72-64-72-64 (-16)||1||$477,000|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton will try to make the cut for the 11th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hatton has finished in the top 10 twice in his past four appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Hatton has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -6 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hatton has finushed under par eight times, while also carding 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in five of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton was relatively average over the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 62nd percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at The Open Championship, which was strong enough to place him in the 88th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Hatton was better than 36% of the golfers (averaging 4.83 strokes per hole).
- Hatton fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Hatton carded three bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- Hatton’s seven birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the tournament average of 3.4.