Tyrrell Hatton is in 10th position, with a score of -6, following the first round of the TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club.
Tyrrell Hatton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyrrell Hatton to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +4500
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||34||70-72-68-71 (+1)||18||$122,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||43||72-67-69-68 (-4)||11||$64,133|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||20||71-73-68-71 (-1)||12||$163,067|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton has made the cut in 13 straight events.
- Hatton has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four events, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- Hatton finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four events, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -3 across his past four events.
- Over his last 13 rounds, Hatton has finished under par six times, while also posting two par-or-better rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him in the 51st percentile of the competitors.
- Hatton was better than only 24% of the competitors at the BMW Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68 strokes.
- Hatton fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Hatton recorded five bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.2).
- Hatton’s eight birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were less than the tournament average of 8.8.