Tyrrell Hatton is the odds-on favorite to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) at +1200. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Hatton before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Tyrrell Hatton Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Tyrrell Hatton to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +1200
Bet $20, Payout $260.00
Bet $5 Win $150 Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Tyrrell Hatton
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||2||72-71-68-65 (-12)||5||$2,725,000|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||4||71-72-66-72 (-7)||2||$800,000|
|February 16 – 19||The Genesis Invitational||40||70-71-70-71 (-2)||15||$79,000|
|February 9 – 12||WM Phoenix Open||6||70-67-67-69 (-11)||8||$652,500|
Recent Form Insights: Tyrrell Hatton
- Hatton enters this tournament with two straight top-five placements.
- Hatton will attempt to make the cut for the 13th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four events, Hatton has two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes.
- Hatton has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hatton has finished under par 11 times, while also registering one bogey-free round and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in two of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in three rounds and the top 10 four times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Tyrrell Hatton
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hatton was rather average over the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 44th percentile of competitors.
- His 3.83-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship placed him strongly, in the 99th percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Hatton was better than 69% of the golfers (averaging 4.56 strokes per hole).
- Hatton recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship, Hatton had more bogeys or worse (four) than the tournament average (2.7).
- Hatton’s 11 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at THE PLAYERS Championship were more than the field average of 5.1.