Viktor Hovland played to a 20th-place finish in his last tournament at TPC Southwind in the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship. He heads into the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship with +2000 odds, the sixth-best odds of the field. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hovland before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Viktor Hovland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Viktor Hovland to win the 2023 FedEx St. Jude Championship +2000
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||13||70-72-66-73 (-3)||10||$232,875|
|July 13-15||Genesis Scottish Open||25||73-63-67-72 (-5)||10||$65,594|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||29||67-65-70-66 (-12)||11||$167,000|
|June 15-17||U.S. Open||19||69-70-69-72 (E)||201||$258,662|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland will try to make the cut for the 24th straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Hovland has finished in the top 20 twice in his past four appearances.
- Hovland finished with a better-than-average score in three of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those four times he made the cut.
- Hovland has finished below par nine times and carded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hovland finished in the 21st percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes.
- He shot well to finish in the 88th percentile on par 4s at The Open Championship, averaging 4 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at The Open Championship, Hovland shot better than 89% of the golfers (averaging 4.42 strokes per hole).
- Hovland did not card a birdie on any of the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Hovland carded three bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.3).
- Hovland’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at The Open Championship were more than the field average (3.4).