Following the first round of the TOUR Championship, Viktor Hovland leads the pack with a score of -10.
Viktor Hovland Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Viktor Hovland to win the 2023 TOUR Championship +350
Bet $20, Payout $90.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Viktor Hovland
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 17-19||BMW Championship||1||69-68-65-61 (-17)||0||$3,600,000|
|August 10-12||FedEx St. Jude Championship||13||72-64-65-69 (-10)||5||$386,667|
|July 20-22||The Open Championship||13||70-72-66-73 (-3)||10||$232,875|
Recent Form Insights: Viktor Hovland
- Hovland has wins in two straight tournaments heading into this week’s event.
- Hovland will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to 24 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four events, Hovland has finished first twice.
- Hovland has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -10 those four times he made the cut.
- Hovland has headed to the clubhouse under par 10 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 13 rounds played.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice while finishing with a top-five score in five of his last 13 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Viktor Hovland
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Hovland was in the 22nd percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.73-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship placed him strongly, in the 98th percentile of the field.
- Hovland shot better than 90% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.68.
- Hovland fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other participants averaged 2.4).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Hovland carded two bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Hovland’s 18 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship were more than the field average of 8.8.