After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Vincent Whaley is in 20th position with a score of -3.
Vincent Whaley Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Vincent Whaley to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +13000
Bet $20, Payout $2,620.00
$1,000 First Bet On Caesars
Recent Tournaments: Vincent Whaley
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 13-15||Barbasol Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|July 6-8||John Deere Classic||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||40||69-69-66-73 (-11)||13||$33,000|
Recent Form Insights: Vincent Whaley
- Whaley has finished in the top 20 in one of his past four events.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Whaley finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -7 across his past four events.
- Whaley has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last nine played.
- He has carded one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last nine rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Vincent Whaley
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Whaley finished in the second percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, averaging 3.5 strokes.
- He averaged 4.05 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Barbasol Championship, which landed him in the 31st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Whaley shot better than just 18% of the field at the Barbasol Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.5.
- Whaley did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Barbasol Championship, Whaley had more bogeys or worse (four) than the field average (1.9).
- Whaley’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Barbasol Championship were less than the tournament average (5.2).