After the first round of the Fortinet Championship, Webb Simpson is in 105th position with a score of +1.
Webb Simpson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Webb Simpson to win the 2023 Fortinet Championship +60000
Bet $20, Payout $12,020.00
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Webb Simpson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 3-5||Wyndham Championship||5||67-69-68-63 (-13)||7||$293,550|
|June 29 – July 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||72-70 (-2)||—||$-|
|June 22-24||Travelers Championship||52||70-66-69-68 (-7)||16||$47,900|
Recent Form Insights: Webb Simpson
- In his past four tournaments, Simpson has finished in the top five once.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut three times.
- In his past four tournaments, Simpson carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has finished with an average score of -6 those three times he made the cut.
- Simpson has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 11 rounds played.
- He has posted the top score of the day in one of his last 11 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Webb Simpson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Simpson shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of the field.
- His 3.9-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him well, in the 91st percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Simpson shot better than 67% of the field (averaging 4.25 strokes per hole).
- Simpson fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Simpson recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Simpson’s 11 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.1.