Will Gordon (+8000) heads into the 2023 Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this tournament in 2021, finishing 78th. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Gordon before he tees off in San Antonio, Texas.
Will Gordon Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Will Gordon to win the 2023 Valero Texas Open +8000
Bet $20, Payout $1,620.00
$1,000 No Sweat First Bet
Recent Tournaments: Will Gordon
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 16 – 19||Valspar Championship||36||70-73-71-71 (+1)||11||$35,280|
|March 9 – 12||THE PLAYERS Championship||54||73-67-73-74 (-1)||16||$58,000|
|March 2 – 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||70||73-72-84-69 (+10)||19||$41,200|
|February 23 – 26||The Honda Classic||42||68-71-70-69 (-2)||12||$27,768|
Recent Form Insights: Will Gordon
- Gordon has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Gordon has an average finish of 51st.
- Gordon has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was +2.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Gordon has finushed below par five times, while also registering eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Will Gordon
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gordon shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 36 par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship placed him in the 52nd percentile of the competitors.
- Gordon shot better than 42% of the field at the Valspar Championship on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Gordon fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship (the other participants averaged 1.4).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Valspar Championship, Gordon carded three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.4).
- Gordon’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Valspar Championship were more than the tournament average (3.3).